The area where Panormos village is located is a very scenic bay with fine pebbles, surrounded by dense vegetation.
The beach is well organized and attracts visitors not only due to its picturesqueness, but also due to its location since it is one of the most easily accessible beaches of Skopelos.
There you can find restaurants, bars, creperies, two mini markets and various other tourist facilities such as rental cars or boats, day trips around the island, etc.
Distances on the island are very small and most transport routes covered in very small time and certainly less than 1 hour
Busses running all round year from Skopelos Chora to Glossa and Loutraki port with stopovers to the country side of the island and the many beaches.
In addition to the island there are plenty of TAXIS and car rental companies and scooters, bicycles, boats, boat trips etc.
Getting to Skopelos
By Air, Skopelos closest airports are in Volos , Skiathos , Thessaloniki and Athens
- Flight to Volos – transfer to Skopelos by boat.- Flight to Skiathos – transfer to Skopelos by boat.
- Flight to Athens – transfer by flight to Skiathos & then boat to Skopelos.
- Flight to Thessaloniki – transfer by flying cat to Skopelos.
Low cost Airlines: https://www.ryanair.com
Flight Scanners: https://www.skyscanner.com
By Sea, Skopelos and Glossa (first reached Skopelo's port) are connected to the ports of Agios Konstandinos (near to Athens) and Volos.
- Volos to - Skiathos - Glossa - Skopelos - Alonissos
- Agios Konstandinos to - Skiathos - Glossa - Skopelos - Alonissos
- Thessaloniki to- Skiathos - Glossa - Skopelos - Alonissos